Lakeside Software is the industry-leading IT Business Intelligence Company and the leading provider of Big Data for End User Computing. Lakeside empowers organizations to innovate and accelerate by providing essential insight for IT decisions.
The SysTrack IT analytics platform provides Enterprise IT with the business intelligence to address a broad set of operational and security requirements, empowering them to make better decisions, dramatically improve productivity and reduce costs.
SysTrack performs complex IT tasks like automated power management, user auditing, performance monitoring, change management, event management, latency and end-user experience management, application resource analysis, chargeback, virtualization assessment and planning, application pool design and many others. SysTrack provides all of these features in both web report and interactive forms.
SysTrack integrates many management disciplines into a unique, comprehensive management console. SysTrack seamlessly manages virtualized desktops, virtualized servers, terminal servers (with or without Citrix XenApp) and physical systems to provide an end-to-end view of the environment. SysTrack supports the complete range of deployments, from physical environments to partially/fully virtualized environments, to cloud computing.
SysTrack Platform Features
- Ease of use — each client can be deployed remotely in 1-3 minutes
- One module for all components (workstations and servers)
- Global system view capability based on roles and responsibilities
- “Out of the box” easy to understand interfaces and reports
- Role-based security controls data access
- Detailed performance counter tracking from ICA stack
- Customizable reporting and alarming
- Application concurrency tracking
- User session tracking
SysTrack Platform Benefits
Quantification of realized ROI is easy with SysTrack, which delivers the following tangible benefits:
- Reduced energy costs through heuristic physical and virtual power management that maximizes low power states
- Minimized hardware demands through right-sizing, resource balancing and optimized allocation
- Minimized application license cost through image planning reduces software waste and maintenance costs
- Enormous reduction of administrative labor in the planning process
- Enhanced security through built-in auditing and assessment
- Improved visibility affording management the information needed to design optimized infrastructures
- Lower downtime and better user experience increasing end user productivity
- Automated reporting via web and dashboards minimizing administrative burdens
- Built-in root cause analysis and problem identification reducing tech support time
- Problem resolution through diagnostics and forensics features reducing administrative costs