The position of IPI Contact center specialist will be to act as a primary support for all assigned centralized IPT solutions and contact centers across the Business Entities. The candidate should be certified in IP contact center solutions. Candidate having CCIE Voice Certification with minimum 6-7 years of experience in Designing, Implementing, Managing and Supporting enterprise Cisco and CIC IPCC Solutions is preferred.
The role’s primary responsibility will be for overseeing the system monitoring and control and ensuring that the IPT Contact Center environment is running efficiently and in coordination with other IT functions. A successful candidate will also have experience in managing a team of technical resources, whilst upholding service availability as prescribed in the service catalog and in addition , customer satisfaction
- Maintain communication with functional managers and executive management to ensure service based issues.
- Provide direction, leadership and management of IPT service monitoring and control
- Provide Management Information that highlights improvement opportunities for the service
- Over see problem isolation, issue resolution and escalation management according to pre defined protocols
- Assist in the identification and escalation for all operational events relating to IPT/Contact Center Solutions under his responsibility
- Develop document, implement and maintain processes and procedures for the day to day operations and the integration of new services
- Monitor response time and efficiencies
- Monitor the status of alerts, tickets and processes to ensure tasks are being completed timely
- Communicate policy and procedural changes
- Generate reports for management in regards to service availability, uptime, and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and SLA’s etc.
- Due to environment being a 24/7 operation, candidate may be required to be on call and/or work various shifts such as weekends
- 3+ years supervising/managing a technical service team or service monitoring and contact center
- Experience in Designing, Implementing, Managing and Supporting enterprise Cisco and CIC IPCC SOLUTION is preferred
- Experience with IP switched/router/based networks
- In depth knowledge of system integration
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Management experience in customer implementation, network operations, IP operations, IP engineering and IP architecture fields
- General troubleshooting knowledge of Cisco IPCC Solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage a number of tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Excellent working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Voice Gateways and IP phones Implementation
- Excellent working knowledge Cisco and ININ CIC IP Contact Center Solutions Implementation and CRS Scripts
- Implementing features like outbound for proactive customer contact, campaign tools, call blending, LYRICall Desktop Automation
- Working Knowledge of Integration with CCUCM, CRM, HIS System, IT help Desk System and third party tools
- Expert in the creation and provision of Real time and custom reporting
- Provide system usability training to agents and supervisors
- Implementation experience of call recording, screen recording. Speech analytics Voice Recording.
- Degree/Diploma in related field
- CCIE Voice accredited
- Certified in IP Contact Center Solutions
- Expert 7+ years, 5+ years in relevant role