- Consultant maintains existing Microsoft Domain, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Collaboration and Intranet portals – MS Share point, Endpoint security, Email Security, Email Archival solutions, MS Security Patch management, Server, SAN hardware and recommend for its upgrade.
- Consultant will schedule and direct the activities of a Domain Administrator’s and support specialist , on ADS,& Exchange Server , Microsoft Domain Servers, Call Centre, Desktop / End user computing to resolve issues on hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Create Virtual Network in Hyper-V, Select appropriate VNetwork on VM settings & select check box for VLANs and type VLAN ID.
- o manage delivery of IT Infrastructure services and support efficiently, effectively, consistently and manage resources (Applications, Data, People and Infrastructure) optimally, proactively and secure in alignment with business needs.
- To manage the design, implementation, support & maintenance of Centralised Active Directory and ADS based applications, Messaging, Collaboration, Share Point portal, Symantec EV, Hyper V Virtualization, in alignment with business strategy.
- To manage and control on Spam filtering, policy based filtering, AV scanning, not allowing email server as blacklisted in global spam DBs like spamhaus, spamcorp etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Communication or Computer Technology or Diploma in IT / Electronics / Computer Engineering.
- Certifications such as MCSE 2003/2010, ITIL, CCNA.
- Minimum of 04 years of experience in a IT Infrastructure role with strong technical knowledge on Microsoft Domain, Messaging, Cisco Networks ( LAN & WAN ), ATM hardware & Software, TCP/IP protocols, SMTP Gateway / Content Filtering software Mail Marshal, Share point, ISA server, LANDesk, Trend Micro / AV tools, Symantec EV, MS Lync, MS Hyper V.